The Mystery of God Revealed
From the book 'A World Deceived'
During the time that God revealed Himself to my family and me, God always directed me to those things that would be a confirmation and that eventually would confound the people of this world. The Mystery Babylon and the history concerning Christmas and Easter are good examples.
I was hungry for the truth and was never just satisfied with what God had laid on my heart. I was always looking for confirmation and as the Bible says to search and you will find, I was always determined to find what I was looking for. Without historical or other confirmation most people would think that we were just imagining things, but with proper information it would be difficult for anyone to argue over our teachings and contest them.
When God revealed to us who Adam and Eve were, it was easy to understand that they were not the first man and woman, as I had been made to believe when I was a child. I was always made to believe that the forbidden fruit was an apple and that all of mankind was cursed as a result of Eve convincing Adam to eat from the apple. It seems silly when I look back now. Believe it or not, most people still believe in this fairy tale story today.
A family tree from Adam to Jesus Christ confirms the time period to be 4000 years.
Searching for the truth, I soon read numerous articles that revealed the approximate age of the earth to be 10 billion years or even more. In following years when I saw numerous articles regarding the discovery of human remains that were not only thousands but even millions of years old, the whole puzzle of God's creation came slowly together piece by piece.
It is common knowledge that Adam and Eve lived in an area presently called Iraq (west of Baghdad) some 4000 years before Christ and that civilizations then existed worldwide and on all continents. To prove the age of Adam and Eve, I even located a copy of a family tree in Bethlehem, Israel, detailing the offspring of Adam and Eve to the birth of Christ. And, indeed, the time period between Adam and Christ was 4000 years.
In the early days of National Geographic magazine (1904), it published a long, detailed article on the days of Adam and Eve and the civilization they lived in around 4000 BC.
When God called Adam to teach mankind about the true and living God, things did not go well for Adam and Eve, as they partook of the wicked and sinful ways of mankind. During the days of Adam and Eve, mankind enjoyed a much shorter lifespan than the people do in today's world. Showing God's infinite power over all things, Adam lived to be 920 years old. Adam's death was the result of God's separation from Adam.
God also destroyed the offspring of Adam. The Sons of God had started to live according to the flesh and not according to God's Spirit. They had become so wicked that they married the woman of this world and for this reason God destroyed them but for Noah.
Land formation of Eastern Canada. History has proven that humanity existed throughout the world by the time Adam and Eve were chosen, approximately 4000 BC.
Trust me, this is not a fantasy created by the author but it is all clearly recorded in the Bible in Gen 6:1-7. During the next 3000 years God would reveal Himself through numerous prophets and left us the Old Testament as proof of their attempts to teach mankind about the ways of the true and living God. Unfortunately, it was to no avail, as mankind preferred the spirit of darkness rather than the light. For this reason God decided to reveal Himself through Jesus Christ - but they crucified Him as an evildoer.
JOHN 3:19. AND THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD, AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS RATHER THAN LIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS WERE EVIL.
The following steps can be easily followed in more detail in the Bible. They cover the seven time frames and the voice of the seven angels during which God manifested himself to fulfill his plan.
Rev 10:7 BUT IN THE DAYS OF THE VOICE OF THE SEVENTH ANGEL, WHEN HE SHALL BEGIN TO SOUND, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, AS HE HATH DECLARED TO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS.
Everything was good.
There was no evil.
Mankind, without union with God, was not a living soul (Gen 2:5).
The earth is claimed to be approximately 10 billion years old.
Rebellion against God by Lucifer and a third of the angels (cast out to the earth).
God's mystery plan to set up His everlasting Kingdom with mankind and to defeat Satan.
GOD'S UNION WITH MANKIND
- God formed Adam (first Son of God) to teach mankind about God (appr. 4000 years BC).
- God made Eve to be Adam's handmaiden.
- There was no need for Adam and Eve to have children. This is a great mystery (Eph 5:28-32).
- Through Adam mankind was to come to the knowledge of God.
- All authority over all things was given to Adam.
- Adam and Eve were perfect and knew no evil.
GOD SEPARATED HIMSELF FROM ADAM
- Adam and Eve sinned as they partook of the ways of mankind (ate from the forbidden fruit).
- At this point they still knew God even though their bodies (flesh) had become corrupt since sin entered in.
- At this point they knew the difference between good (God) and evil (Satan).
- At this point God still provided for Adam and Eve.
- Eve would have to bear children like mankind.
- Adam would have to labor like mankind.
- Sin had entered in and for this reason God separated Himself from Adam and Eve.
- In order to keep the Tree of Life, God separated Himself from mankind, otherwise mankind would have totally corrupted it.
- As sin entered in through one man (Adam), all of mankind came to live under the power of the devil (sin).
- The Sons of God started to live according to the flesh and not according to God's Spirit. They had become so wicked as they married the woman of this world that God destroyed them but for Noah (Gen. 6:1-7).
GOD'S EXAMPLE FOR MANKIND TO FOLLOW
- God came into the world in the name of Jesus Christ to destroy the works of the devil (Satan). He became flesh (sin) for us.
- Christ became the example for man to follow.
- Only way back to God (Father) is through Christ.
- First followers (chosen ones) were the twelve apostles of Christ.
- Through religious doctrines Satan transformed himself into an angel of light and claimed himself to be Christ. His servants claim to be apostles of Christ.
- Satan deceiving this whole world (Rev 12:9).
- Man reads the scriptures but cannot understand the word of God.
- Man given the choice to Repent and to turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God (Acts 26:18).
CHOICE FOR MANKIND TO REPENT AND TO TURN FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT AND FROM THE POWER OF SATAN UNTO GOD
- Unglorified state of man.
- Knowledge of God (Christ) revealed to those whom God chooses.
- Those who overcome the spirit of this world (Repent) become born of God and the sons of God, as the Father adopts those that belong to Him.
- Those that are born of God live in the world but are not of the world.
- In reading the word of God they understand every word.
- Those born of God know the difference between good (God) and evil (Satan).
- God takes care of all those that belong to Him. The believers live by faith and rely on God alone, as He has power over all things including the flesh.
- The believers have sin (live in the flesh), but do not sin.
- God chooses His servants. Many are called but few are chosen.
- Those that are born of God cannot be received by this world. For this reason Christ was crucified.
THE RETURN OF CHRIST
- All those that belong to Christ will rise with Him, dressed with a new body (first resurrection).
- Back to perfection (original Adam).
- Those that have risen with Christ will neither marry, nor are given in marriage, neither can they die anymore (Luke 20:35-36).
- Christ along with his servants will teach all those that are left in this world about the ways of God (Adam's original purpose).
- Christ's 1,000-year reign.
- Christ's authority over all things.
- Final judgement.
GOD'S PLAN COMPLETED
- New Heaven and new Earth being created.
- God's everlasting Kingdom.
- God's plan fulfilled and complete.
1 John 4:4-6
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because
greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of
the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth
them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not
of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the
spirit of error.